Translate

Monday, January 26, 2015

I am sick of jackasses

When you are frustrated and your kid is sick, does that give you the right to throw a tantrum at the triage window?

No.

When you wanted to be admitted for some bogus shit, does that give you the right to cuss and carry on, on your way out?

No.

When you and the nurse didn't get along, does that give you the right to come out to triage and go on at length about it in a loud voice?

No.

I am fed up with people who come in and act like complete assholes because they think their problems give them the right to act like fucking idiots.

I have decided that from now on I am just going to walk away from these people and let them sit there for a few minutes.  If they continue when I return, call security. I am done putting up with abuse.

No comments: