Translate

Wednesday, June 03, 2015

A surprise gift

In the if I didn't see it I wouldn't believe it category, here's one...?
!

Drunk comes in.?...no big deal, drunks come in all the time right? Well, for some reason we decided this drunk needed to change into a hospital gown. So in goes one of the techs to remove the no doubt gross clothes...when all of a sudden said comes running out of the room screaming.   It seems when she was getting the pants off A DEAD MOUSE fell out.....

Now I assume that mouse went in there alive....I wonder how long it had been in there to have died??

Another fun day in the ER.

1 comment:

Noelle Pierniczek said...

I have been enjoying your posts. They are very helpful, informative and useful. I appreciate your help in sharing this information with others. astros sequin jacket