Translate

Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Cowardly chicken hawk donald trump dodged draft

Chickenhawk (also chicken hawk and chicken-hawk) is a political term used in the United States to describe a person who strongly supports war or other military action (i.e., a war hawk), yet who actively avoids or avoided military service when of age.


I am a veteran. So naturally I have STRONG feelings about veteran issues. I cannot stand people who use veterans (or even veterans who use their military service) for personal gain or attention.  To see one of the presidential candidates crow about being the greatest supporter of the military that ever lived sickens me. When they sponsor a fundraising event using veterans for political gain and lie about the results - where and to whom the money went, it enrages me.  Guess who I'm talking about? Yeah, that fucking idiot donald trump, a man who after 4 deferments,  wasn' t drafted due to " bonespurs" in his foot. Poster boy for being a chicken hawk.