Translate

Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Welcome to my world, won't you come on in...

Go ahead. Click on the arrow. Its OK. You can trust me. You know that...OK did youdo it? Does it make the hair on the back of your neck stand up? 

Welcome to my world. At least once a shift someone is doing something similar to this. They are screaming so loud that it can be heard throughout the emergency department. Last
week it was someone who doesn't like white people screaming about their dislike, followed by yelling for their mother. Now mind you this is a grown adult. 



It's just another day......lalalala....

1 comment:

jimbo26 said...

Sounds like a few years ago when I had two fingers cut quite deeply . ( Still can`t feel with them ) .
However , for them to be sewn up , I was given 3 local injections . The first one was painful , the other two I screamed quite nicely over .