Translate

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Dear Mr/Mrs CEO....

Why is it that CEOs these days feel the need to be touchy/feely?

The CEO of our hospital sends all the employees an email every week. Often times it will include something personal about them or their families. The last CEO would give us these bits of history about the hospital. He would also tell us how "the money shit is behind this month - not good".

Dear Mr/Mrs CEO:

Please do not send out any further emails. I wish you luck with your family, but I really don't want to hear about them or your personal life. I'm just not interested. Perhaps that makes me a cold bitch, oh well...

I could care less about the history of the hospital. I really don't need to know the monthly financial picture and whether the money is up or down.

Here's the thing, I'm just trying to get through another crazy day in the emergency room with my sanity intact. Just do your job and leave me out of the rest of it.

Sincerely,

Madness the nurse

2 comments:

rnraquel said...

Just wait til the CEO's wife is your patient. Could you cram any more freaking out managers into one room? And we get those doom and gloom money updates too.

Unknown said...

OH yes!!! The ceo patting you on the back for a job well done while holding a knife!!! And the cries of poverty....Please stop