Translate

Monday, April 30, 2012

tomorrow...I become just another nurse..

Well, tomorrow is the big day. The day in which Madness puts away her polyester white uniform dress, white hose, cap forever. The things that gave me an identity and made me stand out in a crowd, gone. I now just become another nurse in the same dreary color as the rest of the nurses. Apparently that is the way the management wants us. Yes tomorrow is the onset of the new "uniform program".

We will all look alike, just like the postman, the UPS driver, those who work at McDonalds. Just drones working on an assembly line. All in the name of "patient satisfaction". Yes "patient satisfaction" dictates that all the little nurses all dress alike in their little scrubs.

Next we'll probably have to all have the same hairdo. The same eye color. The same phony smile. Then we'll all be robots just like they want us to be.

HELLO HUMAN PATIENT

I AM MADNESS, YOUR ROBOT NURSE

I WILL BE YOUR NURSE TODAY.

WHAT SEEMS TO THE PROBLEM?

OH THAT IS TOO BAD.

LET ME GET YOU A WARM BLANKET, FOOTIES, A BOX LUNCH, A WARM WET TOWEL FOR YOUR FOREHEAD, A CAB VOUCHER OR TOKEN. THEN OF COURSE ALL OF THE NARCOTICS YOU WANT...

I AM MADNESS, YOUR ROBOT NURSE.

11 comments:

EDNurseasauras said...

Very sad

I'm over it! said...

I'm an ER nurse, I love being an ER nurse and I am damn good at it. I never imagined that I wanted to do anything else. I never had any desire to go back to school to get my BSN or MSN but the direction that healthcare is headed with HCAHPS and patiet satisfaction has changed my mind. I am sick already of kissing family and non-urgent patient's asses while my patients that need my care and attention go without. I can't imagine what it will be like when it gets worse and it is going to get much worse in this entitled society we live in. I registered for classes today for my BSN, I'm going to go teach nursing school. I need to get out and soon. Oh, and our standardized uniform (which our organization has cleverly dubbed "branding from within") goes into effect in January!

M.yahya said...

Nice to be visiting your blog again. it has been months for me. Well this article that i've been waited for so long. I need this article to complete my assignment in the college. and it has same topic with your article. Thanks. great share.
download fall guys mobile

M.yahya said...

It is imperative that we read blog post very carefully. I am already done it and find that this post is really amazing.
samousuvurshenstvane

M.yahya said...

It is a great website.. The Design looks very good.. Keep working like that!.
https://www.ivoignatov.com/emag-bg-promocii

M.yahya said...

Thank you very much for keep this information.
детоксик

M.yahya said...

That is really nice to hear. thank you for the update and good luck.
детоксик

M.yahya said...

I appreciated your work very thanks
91 dnevna dieta

M.yahya said...

I read that Post and got it fine and informative. Please share more like that...
https://noan.net/hapcheta

M.yahya said...

Please share more like that.
https://hapche.info/hapcheta

M.yahya said...

thanks for the tips and information..i really appreciate it..
seo api