Translate

Sunday, February 10, 2013

you are a winner!!

I had 1,000,000 hits about 4 people ago on the counter.  I feel like I should have confetti and balloons drop and a big sign that says: "YOU ARE THE 1,000,000th VISITOR TO THE MADNESS BLOG".  You win a weeks supply of percocet or something.

Unfortunately I don't have prescribing ability. So thats out. Maybe we could share a glass of champagne. Yeah...that sounds good.  Especially after I just finished my fifth 12 hour shift in the last 7 days. I could use a drink.

Wonder how I have keep this blog going for this long? I don't know.  Its become a habit I guess. Just something I do every one to two days. II don't write long dissertations on the ER or nursing (at least not that much).  Most stuff is pretty short.

Over the years, I have seen many nurse blogs come and go, even ones with lots of readers like Emergiblog. Crass Pollination seems to be gone. There are 3 blogs I read every day:

Adventures of Hood Nurse

White Coat

What should we call nursing

Anyway, thanks for reading.

No comments: