Tuesday, May 17, 2011

a sticky wicket


GrumpyRN said...

God, the things that happen when there's a camera around.
I would not have let this numpty past the triage desk. He would have been sent home and told to shower until it came off and not to be so stupid in the future.
What a waste of time.

Anonymous said...

That would have never happened in the US where the bill for walking into the ER is a couple grand.

What is this world coming to when adults don't even have the common sense to try warm water, dish detergent, etc. before going to the ER?