Top ten reasons why nursing is such complete bullshit:
1) In what other job are you expected be okay with being verbally abused?
2) In what other job, is the leadership so bad?
3) In what other job are you expected to go hours without a break and be okay with it?
4) In what other job are you asked to give dope to a junkie?
5) In what other job are you supposed to try and understand and empathize with someone who is threatening you?
6) In what other job do you get 2 dollars more an hour to be in charge of a place where peoples lives can be on the line?
7) In what other job are you physically, emotionally, mentally exhausted at the end of most days?
8) In what other job could you get a life threatening disease but are given no raise for a year?
9) In what other job are you exposed to junkies, criminals, sex offenders, psychotics, neurotics on a daily basis but you only hear from the management what you do forgot to chart some piece of bullshit?
10) In what other job do the mediocre advance to leadership positions? (see 2)
And that my friends is why nursing is such complete bullshit. The end.
the bullshit detective