Translate

Wednesday, June 01, 2011

Whats up yo? Nurse Jackie rips off the nurse blogosphere


What is this shit? Is this sarcasm? Are we being mocked? What the hell is this tomfoolery? It seems that someone around the Nurse Jackie show thought it would be CLEVER to have Zoey the nurse have a nurse blog. This is obviously another ripoff of Nurse K's blog. When are they gonna start payin my sista K?!! Just remember K, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery and all that crap.

Here it is: NURSING IT YO (clever title)

3 comments:

Nurse K said...

Gotta love Nurse Jackie. Just freakin' pay me and get it over with.

Back maybe 2 years ago I did a lot of "yo" in my blog. Like "bite me, yo"-type phraseology.

Nurse K said...

Oh, and Dr. Cooper uses Twitter too.

aliyaa said...

Thanks for sharing remarkable post. The best nursing personal statement is useful blog for everyone.