Translate

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

boom boom

When I hear a new thing I feel obligated to share it with you, the blog reading public. Me, I'm old, I don't know what the hell is going out there in hipster land.  Once in a while I will hear about it in the ER.  Latest thing: Boom Boom party.

What is a Boom Boom party you ask?  Well I'm about to enlighten you...Its a sex party.  You go there to get your freak on with people you know or may not know.  Now you are probably saying to yourself, this ain't anything new, its been going on for years.  Yup.  But nowadays people can't just have sex, it has to be enhanced with various pharmaceuticals.  Here's the thing, somebody might just shoot you up with something and you won't know what it is. Bummer.

Well, when that happens, when your little walk on the wild side turns bad, where you gonna go? Why, right on down t your local ER of course.  Your face is gonna be red when you have to tell us what happened.

No comments: