Translate

Monday, August 11, 2014

is this blog dead?

I think I'll just sit back on the couch and make my blog into a meme blog or a man candy blog.  It's just so much easier...bada bing.

I have become lax on the blog of late as far as blog entries go...its summer and the livin' is easy and all that.

Its also a kind of blah blah woof woof SSDD situation too.  I mean I have been at it so long that a lot of things aren't novel anymore, they're just boring.

So what now?  I have been doing this blog for about 7 1/2 years now. I have had 1,207,386 visits in that time.  I have outlasted people who I thought would be around forever: emergiblog, crass pollination, nurse ratched.  I guess they just have some kind of life and I don't....(rim shot)

So I'll keep at it for now, try to post more..we'll see what happens.




7 comments:

Karen Whiddon said...

Keep posting - I enjoy checking it every day!

Anonymous said...

Me too! It really hits home "tells it like it is". Enjoy it very much

Anonymous said...

I have enjoyed reading your blog very much. Discovered it within the last six months or so...have read much of your older posts in addition to following your new entries. I get that things run their course over time, but I'll be hoping you continue.

Scott

Cartoon Characters said...

nothing wrong with coming and going. I left for a year and a half, lost most of my readers, but now am back...it's the hardcore people that come back to you. Anyway, I was diagnosed with melanoma July 4th this year and I started blogging again because of the experiences - a nurse going through the system. It's cathartic to say the least.

Anonymous said...

I really want to go to college for nursing in a few years, and I love your blog so much. Your witty sense of humor and the way you tell it like it is. I'm glad I won't be going to college with unrealistic expectations. XD

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

www1025




champion clothing
christian louboutin outlet
christian louboutin shoes
canada goose clothing
michael kors outlet
ralph lauren uk
coach factory outlet
jordan uk
jordan 4
salomon shoes