Translate

Friday, November 25, 2011

everybody poops

I hate poop. I hate black poop. I hate GI bleed black poop. I hate the smell of GI bleed black poop. I hate it when GI bleed black poop is a continuous problem if you get my drift. I hate it when GI bleed black poop is so bad it gets on the floor. I hate it when the GI bleed black poop is so bad that I have to send the patient upstairs with a pants full or they will never get out of the ER.

I love coffee grounds. They really do work to take away bad smells. I love that there are upstairs with inpatient units in hospitals where patients eventually go. I love the feeling of relief that I feel when the whole GI bleed poop experience has come to an end. I love when I walk out the door of the hospital on a day with lots of GI bleed poop. The end.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just be glad the patient did not suffer from Coprophagia.