Translate

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

professor poopypants is my friend

My brain is at capacity people. Maybe its because I am getting old and it is shrinking.  All I know is that I can't retain too much more information.

One of these days my head is going to start spinning around and I will cry: SYSTEM OVERLOAD! SYSTEM OVERLOAD!  There will be a flash of light, some smoke and  I will crumple to the floor into a million pieces.

 Either that or I will become a blithering idiot sitting in the corner drooling..

Every day that I drag my tired old butt into work there are 10 emails about changes that happened while I was gone, will happen today or will happen in the future. Oh by the way, the change we made yesterday, that changes today. Todays changes are cancelled. Tomorrows changes got together and had babies and now there will be 5 changes instead.

I am not a computer with unlimited memory banks. I am a human who can only remember so much. It is getting to the point where there is so much information that I can't remember anything.

I have an idea. We should all be assigned a robot. Then when we can't remember something we can ask the robot and they will always know.  I'd name my robot Professor Pippy P. Poopypants.

No comments: